Every quarter ICUC hosts a month-long series dedicated to one topic in the social media space. It’s a New Year, and a time for resolutions and hope: so get your social strategy in shape with our first ever “Boot Camp.” Just like a personal trainer, we’ll provide daily content to motivate, inspire, and educate both brands and social media professionals on everything SoMe. Best practices, tips, platform knowledge, tools you can use, advice and insight based on our expertise and experience – we’ll be sharing it all with you, everyday here at Snoo.ws. We hope you’ll stay tuned throughout the month!
What is Twitter?
Founded by Jack Dorsey in 2006, Twitter is s social messaging and networking service for connection and information. It consists of posting short messages on anything people are doing, find interesting, as well as sharing information.
With more than half a billion registered accounts, Twitter is used by individuals and businesses around the world to share what they know and to learn more.
- 175 millions tweets sent everyday
- 465 million accounts with 140 million in the United States
- 77% of the top companies have a Twitter account
Ways your brand can use Twitter
- Build brand awareness by following those in your industry and sharing your expertise
- Do market research by asking questions
- Connect with customers through informative tweets, photos, and rewards
What are the benefits to your brand?
- Create brand loyalty
- Drive traffic to your website and other social media outlets
- Improve customer service and experience
How can ICUC help?
- Monitor what is being said about your brand
- Engage and inform your followers
- Provide analytics on your brand’s activity