Every quarter ICUC hosts a month-long series dedicated to one topic in the social media space. It’s a New Year, and a time for resolutions and hope: so get your social strategy in shape with our first ever “Boot Camp.” Just like a personal trainer, we’ll provide daily content to motivate, inspire, and educate both brands and social media professionals on everything SoMe. Best practices, tips, platform knowledge, tools you can use, advice and insight based on our expertise and experience – we’ll be sharing it all with you, everyday here at Snoo.ws. We hope you’ll stay tuned throughout the month!
What is G+?
Google + or Plus is Google’s social network. Its primary focus is on data and connections between people, which make it an excellent platform for brands. Google integrates all of their products into the experience.
Who is using it?
A wide variety of people such as techs, public personalities, as wells as companies and brands use Google +. Because it is integrates the various facets of Google, it appeals to a wide audience.
- 400 million total users, 100 million active monthly users
- 62.5% users are male
- +1 button is used 5 million times a day
- websites using the +1 button increase traffic by 350%
Ways your brand can use G+
- Create circles to target your desired audience
- Drive customers to your website
- Increase traffic and enhance SEO
- Engage with your fans
What are the benefits to your brand?
- Interact and improve customer loyalty through engagement
- Strengthen brand image
- Increase SEO and social outreach
- Create brand awareness of your products and services
How can ICUC help?
- Monitor comments about your brand
- Engage with your audience
- Provide analytics on your activity
- Develop content for your brand